|What you can expect:
* Tranquil mountain setting in Whistler, British Columbia
* Convenient location
* Outdoor apres-ski winter Jacuzzi - Soak under the stars with a spectacular mountain view!
* Delicious full breakfast available
* Ski-Guide hosts, Myrna and Todd, are true Whistler 'locals'!
* French, Italian, English, and some Spanish spoken
* A 6-minute drive, or a 13-minute bus ride: departs every 15 minutes and drops off right at the ski gondolas!
* Smoke-free West-Coast style home - a true mountain experience featuring Whistler and Blackcomb Mountain views!
|* The 'Private Suite' offers the privacy and comfort of a fully-equipped kitchen, ensuite bathroom, and private entrance.
* The well-appointed 'Standard Room' offers added savings to your holiday.
* Enjoy the goose-down duvets and cozy housecoats.
* Breakfast is served on a treetop level deck with the sounds of nature and a variety of wildbirds and hummingbirds, with the same breathtaking view as the dining room.
* Breakfast features home-cooked Belgian Waffles with fresh fruit; Quebec-style French Toast with pure Canadian Maple Syrup; Italian proscuito Fritatta with oregano-roasted potatoes; Apple Cinnamon Pancakes; our popular 'Seventh Heaven' with Strawberries, Kiwi, & Banana; ...a variety of homebaked breads and fresh baking; homemade jams from fresh fruits hand-picked in our valley.
Welcome to Privacy and Affordability! Rated the "Number One Overall Ski Resort" in North America.
For availability and rates, click
To learn more about the property, Click Here
To find other great properties in British Columbia, Click Here